The A.I assistant on your Apple phone can come in handy in a lot of situations in your day-to-day life. Such as in cases where you need to make calls or send messages to your friend while driving a car and you have your hands reserved on the go. This is where this functionality helps you out.
In such circumstances, the Hey Siri function can pick up your voice commands to accomplish whatever you wish it to do. The good news is that you need not swipe your hand over your phone for any change. So, we have your back to walk you through the query on how to activate A.I assistant on your brand-new iPhone 13 in just a few simple steps.
What’s more, it allows you to translate single and comprehensive words from English to other languages, set up the timer & alarm, give sports commands to find out the scores and make a list of your favorite movies, and more. So, let’s get down to the topic without any further delay. But, before you get there, make sure that the device is connected to the Internet or Wi-Fi.
How to activate Siri on Phones with iOS 15
Two easy methods have been described below to turn on the Siri feature on iPhone. Cast your eyes over the full article to know the method that suits your need to carry out the assigned task. So, let’s get started:
Method1# Using Home Button
Chase the instructions described below to enable A.I assistant on Apple phone:
- Firstly, press and hold the side button of the device till page pops up.
- Then, tap ‘Turn on Siri’ on the redirected page.
- Here, you see four Siri voice samples, tap one to select.
- Afterward, press ‘Next’ on the top right corner.
- On the next page, if you want to share audio recordings, choose the option.
- From now on, you see a Shining icon at the bottom of the screen, which means that the A.I Assistant is successfully activated on your phone.
- You can turn it off by dragging the shiny icon up.
Method#2. Using Settings
You can apply this method on iPhone SE/6S and later versions. Pursue the below-given guidelines to turn on Siri on iOS device:
- Launch Settings.
- Now swipe down and tap ‘Siri & Search‘.
- Here, turn on the Listen For ‘Hey Siri’ toggle.
- Alternatively, you can also switch on the toggles ‘Press the Side Button for Siri and Allow it when Locked.
- Lastly, press ‘Continue.’
Your A.I assistant is all set to go. From here on, you can give instructions to this feature like saying, Hey Siri, what’s the weather today, play music, and more. This way, you can send many more commands to this functionality.