Hopefully, you might have received a direct COVID-19 flu shot after a year of waiting. And finally, you have the vaccination card in your hand. You can laminate the pass to make it safer. Besides that, the user can lock it into the physical Wallet and use it on the go. But, this is not what we recommend our readers to do, as there are chances that you may drop it even after making the following arrangements at any time.
That being the case, we would suggest you digitalize the covid certificate into your smartphone. So, we are here to guide you through ‘how to add Covid pass to iPhone Apple Wallet.’
Do you know what’s new this year? Apple has recently rolled out a feature that helps you add your covid vaccination pass into the Apple wallet on iOS 15 models. As proof of vaccination, the covid pass is required and mandatory to access certain places such as your workplace, sports games, musical ceremonies, and airports.
Append COVID-19 Pass to Apple Wallet
There are multiple easy ways to save the Covax Card into the smartphone wallet using third-party sites. Alternatively, you can also use the phone camera App for this purpose.
Method1# From CovidPass.com
Follow the below-given steps to Add your Covid certificate to Wallet:
- Browse the Covidpass.com.
- Tap on the ‘Start Camera’ under Select certificate to scan the QR code of the physical certificate.
- Secondly, scroll down and pick a background color for your pass.
- Lastly, tick the checkmark in the box and tap Add to Wallet.
Method2# From Apple Phone’s Stock Camera App
- You can use the Camera App to save the Covid Card on your Apple Wallet.
- Launch the Camera App to scan the QR code of the covid certificate if it is there.
- Once the scanning is finished, tap the poped up Health or Wallet display.
- If still, you can not access to Covid certificate, try to enter health records to the Health App to get the alternative to save the card to Wallet.
Method3# From Gogetdoc/VaxYes third party Site
Browse the Gogetdoc/ Vax. And follow the steps given below:
- Tap ‘Get a free Vaccination Passport.’
- Now enter your mobile number and enter the confirmation code if it asks.
- Then take a picture of your license or vaccination card.
- Enter the details of which dose or vaccination you received, date, etc.
- Next, upload your contact information like address, etc.
- Once you do that, you can tap ‘Add to your Apple ID.
Method4# Create Digital Copy of Covid Certificate Using GetCovidPass Site
Go to the “GetCovidPassEU“ site to get the vaccination Certificate, Certificate of Recovery, test Certificate so that you can restore it in your Mobile Wallet. Then, follow the steps on how to do it:
- Tap ‘Create Yours.’
- Tick checkmark to accept Terms & Conditions and hit ‘Continue.’
- Now bring the physical covid card in front of the camera to scan the QR code.
- Your digital certificate will show on the redirected page. Here tap to ‘ADD.
- Once you do that, your digital certificate is saved successfully on the mobile. Tap the three dots at the top right corner to turn it and access back with more details.
- Point the camera at the QR code on your paper certificate and open the suggested link in your browser.