Quizizz website not working? Quizizz App not working? For anyone who uses the Quizizz app or website, you’ve probably noticed that the last few days haven’t been the most optimal for using the app and website. The whole thing has just been incredibly slow and unresponsive.
While this hasn’t affected all of their users, it has affected some pretty big ones (like my own high school). If you happen to be one of those users, there are some simple things you can do to fix Quizizz and make it work like normal again!
Why is Quizizz not working?
There are several possible reasons why Quizizz may not be working for you, including a disruption in service, the site going down, a loss of your internet connection, your device being running an outdated OS, and many, more. Whatever the issue you are experiencing with Quizizz, we will get it fixed. We’ve compiled a list of potential solutions below that should help get things back up and running quickly.
You Might Also Like: Why Quizlet not working? Here’s how to fix it.
Fix1# Restart your phone:
Restarting your phone is an easy solution to many problems, including Quizizz glitches. Simply turn off your phone, and then turn it back on. Hopefully, you will be able to enjoy the Quizizz app again as you had before.
If that doesn’t help, try force-closing the Quizizz app by double-tapping the home button and swiping up the app’s preview – this should take less than ten seconds – then open it again. For best results, close all apps running in the background before attempting the next fixes.
Fix2# Check internet connection:
It may be worth checking your internet connection to see if it has been interrupted. If you’re using a WiFi connection, make sure that you have good reception and that there are no dead spots in your house.
If you’re on a cell phone, try moving to an area with better coverage or call your provider. Try connecting to another Wi-Fi connection to see if that helps.
Make sure that your Quizizz app isn’t set to Airplane mode or offline mode (or at least enabled for data usage).
Fix3# Reset Network settings:
If you are still getting a loading error after connecting to another Wi-Fi connection, it means that Quizizz isn’t working because your phone’s internet connection has been disrupted.
You can fix this by resetting your network settings. Head over to Settings on your iPhone> General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. After restarting your device, try reconnecting to Quizizz again.
Fix4# Disable any VPN or ad blocker extensions:
One common reason why Quizizz may be crashing is because of your web extensions enabled in settings. If you have any VPN or ad blocker extensions on, try disabling them and see if this fixes the problem.
Here is how to disable VPN;
- To access your iPhone’s General settings, go to Settings.
- Select the VPN you wish to use.
- Once you’ve done this, you can toggle the VPN status to Not Connected.
Here is how to disable Extensions;
- Navigate to the iOS Settings App.
- Access Safari’s settings by selecting it from the list.
- First, select the General tab. After, select the Content Blockers option.
- Disable the ad blocker.
Fix5# Clear app cache:
App cache files are temporary data stored by an application on a mobile device when the application is running in order to speed up performance.
They are also called caches or cache memory. App caches can take up a lot of space if they aren’t cleared periodically, which may cause applications to run slowly.
Clearing Quizizz’s cache will remove these old temporary files so that the next time you open Quizizz on your phone, it should run smoothly without any internet connection or battery life needed.
How to clear app cache:
- Open “Settings.”
- Select “General.”
- Tap “iPhone Storage.”
- Then tap OFFLOAD App Caches.
Fix6# Delete and reinstall the Quizizz app:
What could be the cause of this Quizizz not working error? You may have an outdated or incompatible version of the Quizizz app. First, check to see if you have the latest version of the Quizizz app. If both things are correct, delete and reinstall Quizizz from your mobile device’s Google Play Store or App Store.
- Close the Quizizz app entirely is the first step.
- Go to the home screen, tap, and hold the Quizizz app until you see an X icon.
- Tap the X icon to delete and confirm.
- Go to the app store or Google play store and look for the Quizizz app.
- Tap the Download button to download it to your phone.
- Open the app once it has been downloaded to check for any issues.
Fix7# Quizizz website not working on Chrome and other browsers?
There are a few things you can try if the Quizizz website is not working on Chrome or another browser; they are:
- Restart your computer.
- Ensure that your internet connection is fast and stable, or connect to another Wi-Fi network.
- Delete browsing data, such as history, caches, and cookies. On Google Chrome- Three-line icon at the top right corner> History>Clear browsing data>Clear data.
- Try on Incognito Mode in Chrome. You can open it in an Incognito Window by clicking the three-line icon.
- Try another browser or device.
- If the website is actually down, you are only left with the option of trying again later if the website is down. Use sites like Downdetector and Website Planet to check the status of your site.
You Might Also Like: 5 Quizizz Answer hacks to get all answers correct.
Fix8# Contact Quizizz support:
If you are still having trouble with the Quizizz app or website, you can visit their help center page. Type in your questions into the Help window and wait for an agent to answer your questions. If you don’t have a Quizizz account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information/help.
This step-by-step process will help you get back up and running in no time. If you are still getting trouble with your Quizizz app, please contact us in the comment section given below; we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for reading this blog post and for being a part of our community!