Categories
Tips & Tricks

Top 20 Rarest Blooks in Blooket 2022. 100% working tricks to obtain them.

Want to know what are the rarest or best Blooks in Blooket in 2022-23? We have got your back. Keep reading till the end of this article to know the rarest Blooks in blooket and 100% working short tricks to obtain each of them.

What is the rarest blook in blooket

What is Blook in Blooket?

Blooket is much popular among students due to its uniquely designed Blooks, besides its trivia-based game modes.

A Blook is a type of character that represents both players and opponents in Blooket game modes. They are small in size and feature intriguing patterns such as animal and human-like designs.

Blooket features many different Blook types to choose from, each of which is divided into a number of categories and grades. Each Blook sets itself apart from the others due to its distinct characteristics.

The boxes featured in the Blooket Market menu contain Blooks and classify the rarity of each Blook.

When players respond to a question correctly in a Blooket game, they are given tokens, which they can use to buy Blooks. Apart from that, one can win some Blooks during gameplay, while other rarest Blooks can only be unlocked from the Boxes, while some other rare Blooks are only awarded during the events like Candy, LUNCH, and PAC.

In this article, we have outlined the top 20 rarest Blooks in Blooket that you must unlock to get the best learning and gaming experience with the Blooket game modes.

What is the Rarest & best Blook in Blooket?

Here is the handpicked list of the most amazing rarest Blooks in Blooket, read info about each of them one by one. Apart from general information about each Blook, we have also specified their drop rates, rarity, how many tokens they can be sold for, featuring game modes, the Market boxes they are locked in, and short tricks to obtain them. So, without any further delay let’s get started;

1. Santa Claus:

Santa Claus blook blooket
FeaturesCategory
Total in existenceOne
RarityLegendary Blook
Drop-Rate1%
Can be obtained fromBlizzard Box
Can be Sold for200 Tokens

Santa Clause is a legendary blook found within the Blizzard box which is only available from December to March. Since it falls under the category of legendary blooks you can not have it by default, you can unlock or purchase it from the Blizzard box available in the Market menu.

It has a drop rate of 1%, meaning that if you open the Blizzard box 2 times, the chance of not getting it is 99%. Like other legendary Blooks, you can sell it for 200 tokens.

This Blook has the same drop rate as the King from the medieval box. Besides Santa’s Work Shop, it is featured in-game modes like Tower of Doom, Fishing Frenzy, Santa’s Workshop, and the Crazy Kingdom.

2. King Blook:

rarest Blook in Blooket King
FeaturesCategory
Total in existenceTwo
RarityLegendary
Drop Rate1%
Can be obtained fromMedieval Box
Can be sold for200 Tokens

King is a legendary Blook found within the Market menu’s Medieval box. That implies you have to purchase it to unlock it from the medieval box, which only costs 15 tokens, as you can’t get it by default.

It has a drop rate of 1%, meaning if you open the Medieval box 2 times, the chance of not getting it is 99%. Like other legendary Blooks, you can sell it for 200 tokens.

This Blook has the same drop rate as the Santa Claus from the Blizzard box. Besides Tower defense, it is featured in in-game modes like Tower of doom, and Factory.

The Phantom King is a mysterious variation of this Blook. By default, it makes $75.5K every five seconds.

3. Megalodon Blook:

Megalodon Blook in Blooket
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOnly one
RarityLegendary
Drop Rate0.2%
Can be obtained FromAquatic Box
Can be Sold For250 Tokens

Megalodon Blook is designed with the Megalodon fish in mind. The Blook has a Maya Blue colored upper body, the Megalodon fish then appears in three distinct layers with a sky blue color base, which are Indigo blue, white, and red. At the center, it also includes ten black teeth, with a black center.

It is a Legendary Blook which means you can not obtain it by default and you need to unlock it from the Aquatic Box which costs 20 in-game tokens.

It is one of the rarest Blook in Blooket with a 0.2% drop rate which means if you open it two times, the chance of not getting it is 99.8%. It is the only single legendary Blook that can be sold for 250 Tokens.

4. Mega Bot:

Mega bot Blook in Blooket
FeaturesCategory
Total in ExistenceOne
RarityLegendary Blook
Drop-Rate0.3%
Can be obtained fromBot Box
Can be Sold for200 Tokens

Mega Bot is a legendary Blook found within the Bot box in the Market menu. Unlike other legendary Blooks, you can not obtain it by default, you have to purchase it from Bot box which costs 20 tokens per box.

Mega Bot Blook has a drop rate of 0.3%, which indicates that if you open the Blizzard box 2 times, the chance of not getting it is 99.7%. Like other legendary Blooks, this Blook can be sold for 200 tokens. It is featured two blooket game modes which are Crypto hack; and factory game.

5. King of Hearts Blook:

King of hearts best Blook in Blooket
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOnly One
Rarity Legendary
Drop-rate0.3%
Can be obtained FromWonderland Box
It can be sold in 200 Tokens

With a 0.3% drop rate, King of Hearts is the rarest and one of the most beautiful Blooks in Blooket.

It is a legendary Blook which means you can not have it by default. The Blook is locked within the Wonderland Box which costs 25 Tokens to open.

The Blook is featured in various Blooket game modes, including Tower of Defense, Tower of Doom, Factory, and Crazy Kingdom.

6. Tyrannosaurus Rex:

What_is_the_rarest_Chroma_in_Blooket
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOnly one
RarityLegendary
Drop Rate0.3%
Can be obtained FromDino Box
Can be Sold For200 Tokens

The Blook contains five different colors. The body of the Blook is designed in the hue Green, and its eyes are both black and white. There are sixty white teeth, a red tongue, and a mouth that is dark red in color. It only had two claws, but this Blook image shows that it actually had three.

It is also a Legendary Blook found within the Dino Box. Because it is a legendary Blook, you can not have it by default, you need to unlock it from the Dino Box which costs 25 tokens to open. It has a drop rate of 0.3% which means if you open it two times the chance of not getting it is 99.7%.

Like other Blooks, it can also be sold for 200 Tokens. This Blook is featured only in one game mode which is Deceptive Dinos which means you can only obtain it from the Dino Box.

7. Lion Blook:

Lion Blook in Blooket
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOnly one
RarityLegendary
Drop Rate0.5%
Can be obtained FromSafari Box
Can be Sold For200 Tokens

The design of Lion Blook was motivated by the color and contour of a lion’s face. It is also a legendary Blook found within the Safari Box which means you can not have it by default and you have to unlock it through the Safari Box which costs 20 tokens to open.

It has a drop rate of 0.5% meaning that if you open it two times the chance of not getting it is 99.5%. The Lion Blook is not featured in any game mode which means you can only obtain it from the Safari Box. This is the second rarest Blook out of 11 in the Safari box after Rainbow Panda Blook.

8. Rainbow Panda Blook:

Rainbow panda the rarest and best blook in Blooket
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOne
RarityChroma
Drop Rate0.02%
Can be obtained FromSafari Box
Can be Sold For300 Tokens

As compared to other Blooks in blooket, Rainbow Panda Blook has a wide array of colors which makes its appearance unique.

It is a Chroma Blook which is why you can not have it by default in the game. To obtain it, you need to unlock it from the Safari box which costs 20 Tokens.

It is one of the rarest Blook and hard to get Blook in Blooket in the Market menu with the minimum drop rate of 0.02% meaning that if you open Safari Box 2 times, the chance of not getting it is 0.98%.

The Rainbow Panda Blook can be sold for 300 Tokens. The Blook is not featured in any game mode which means you can obtain it from only the Safari Box. Compared to Blooks in Blooket games, this one has the most colors.

9. Tropical Globe:

Rarest Blook in Blooket Tropical globe
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOne
RarityChroma
Drop-Rate0.02%
Can be obtained FromBlizzard Box
Can be sold in 300 Tokens

Tropical Globe is one of the rarest Blooks in Blooket and is reskin version of the Snow Blook. This Blook features a Coconut tree.

Tropical Globe falls under the category of Chroma Blooks, therefore it can not be obtained by default in the game mode, instead, you need to unlock it from the Blizzard box in the Market menu which costs 20 tokens to open.

Blizzard box is only available for a few months, therefore you can only obtain this look throughout the months of December to March.

It is one of the hard-to-get Blooks available in the Market menu with a 0.02% drop rate meaning that if you try to open it two times, the chances of not getting it is 99.98%.

The best thing about this Blook is that like Rainbow panda it can be sold for 300 tokens and the worst thing is that it is not featured in any of the Blooket game modes which means you can only obtain it from the Blizzard box in the Market menu.

10. Frost Wreath Blook:

Frost Wreath Blook in Blooket
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOne
RarityChroma
Drop Rate0.03%
Can be obtained fromBlizzard Box
Can be sold for300 Tokens

The Frost Wreath is a Chroma Blook which means you can not have it by default in the game and you need to unlock it from the Blizzard Box which is only available around Christmas time (From December to March).

It is one of the hardest to obtain Blooks with a 0.03% drop rate, which is the second-lowest drop rate ever and is 0.01% short of Tropical Globe and the Rainbow Panda. It is not presently available in any game mode and you can only open it from the Blizzard box. A recolored and icier variant of the Holiday Wreath is Frost Wreath.

11. Haunted Pumpkin:

Haunted Pumpkin Blook in Blooket
FeaturesCategory
Total in ExistenceOnly one
RarityChroma Blook
Drop-Rate0.05%
Can be obtained fromSpooky Box
Can be Sold for300 Tokens

Haunted Pumpkin is the black-and-white version of the Pumpkin Blook. It is a Chroma Blook found within the Spooky Box which is only obtainable from Mid to Late October as part of the Spooktober event. Since it is a chroma blook, you can not have it by default, you need to unlock it from the Spooky box.

Haunted Pumpkin Blook has a drop rate of 0.05%, meaning if you open the Spooky box 2 times, the chance of not getting it is 99.95%. This Blook can be sold for 300 tokens.

It is also the only Spooky Box Chroma Blook that isn’t featured in the Contest of Candy event and the Candy Quest game mode.

Currently, the Swamp Monster is the only Blook to be featured outside of Spooktober, which is in Fishing Frenzy as an Angler’s Legend catch.

12. Austronaut Blook:

Astronaut Blook in Blooket
FeaturesCategory
Total in ExistenceOne
RarityLegendary
Drop Rate0.45%
Can be obtained fromSpace box
Can be sold for200 Tokens

Austronaut is a legendary Blook found within the space box in the Market menu. Since it is a legendary Blook, you can not have it by default. The Blook needs to be purchased from the space box which costs 20 tokens to open.

Austronaut Blook has a drop rate of 0.45%, meaning if you open the space box 2 times, the chance of not getting it is 99.55%. Like other legendary Blooks, you can sell it for 200 tokens. In contrast to other Austronaut variants in the space box, this Blook has been designed differently. It is featured only in Factory game mode.

13. Spooky Ghost:

Rarest blook in blooket
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOne
RarityMystical
Drop RateAwarded
Can be obtained from1st place in the contest Candy Event
Can be sold for1000 Tokens

Spooky Ghost is a playful Animated green Ghost Blook with a happy smile and black upbeat eyes. This is the first Mystical type Blook which is awarded when you attain first place in the contest of Candy event. This is one of the two animated Blooks available on the Blooket website, the other one is Tim The Alien.

Also, Tim The Alien is the Blook that requires the most effort to get, placing Spooky Ghost Blook in second place. It is featured only in one game mode which is “Santa’s Workshop.”

The best feature of the Spooky Ghost is that you can sell it for 1000 tokens which is the highest in the game. As of now, only AceOfSpadesOG and Metella currently have this Blook.

14. Ghost Blook:

Ghost Blook
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOnly one
RarityLegendary
Drop Rate0.65%
Can be obtained FromSpooky Box

Ghost is a legendary Blook which means you do not have it by default and it has to be unlocked through the Spooky Box which costs 25 Tokens to open.

This Blook has a drop rate of 0.65%, meaning if you open it 2 times, the chance of not getting it is 99.35%.

Originally, the drop rate in 2019 and 2020 was 0.7%. The recolor version of the Ghost is the Spooky Ghost. It is featured in only one game mode which is Candy Quest.

15. Lucky Frog Blook:

Lucky Frog  Blook in Blooket
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOne
RarityChroma
Drop Rate100%
Can be obtained FromLucky Box
Can be Sold For300 Tokens

Lucky frog Blook comes in five distinct shades, with a Green Frog with black eyes, and a four-leaved clover on the body, sitting on a base of chartreuse (a yellow-green color), which is followed by another violet color base.

Lucky Frog is the rarest Blook in Blooket with 100% rarity. It is a Chroma and limited-time Blook which means you can not have it by default and you can only unlock it through the Lucky Box (which costs 500 tokens to open) during St. Patrick’s Day. On March 17, 2022, St. Patrick’s Day, it made its Market debut in Blooket.

It is featured in only one game mode which is Fishing Frenzy. You can sell it for 300 Tokens. It is also possible that it is not obtainable on next St. Patrick’s day or ever.

16. Lovely Frog:

Lovely Frog rare Blook
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOne
Rarity Chroma
Drop-Rate100%
Can be obtained FromLovely Box
Can be sold in300

The Lovely Frog is a redecorated version of the Frog that lacks a tongue and has a heart on its body. Lucky Frog; and Spring Frog Blook, are the rarest Blooks in Blooket among Chroma Blooks with 100% rarity.

Because it falls under the category of Chroma Blooks, you can not obtain it by default and you need to unlock it through the Lovely box which costs 500 Tokens to open and is only available for a limited time during Valentine’s Day on February 14.

On February 17, 2022, Valentine’s Day, it made its Market debut in Blooket. Lovely Frog Blook is featured in only one game mode which is Fishing Frenzy. It will fetch 300 Tokens when sold. Additionally, it’s likely that it won’t be available on the next Valentine’s Day or ever.

17. Agent Owl Blook:

Agent_Owl_Chroma_in_Blooket
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOnly One
Rarity Chroma
Drop-RateN/A
Can be obtained FromTop 25 in Potions of Pix’ahlia Event
Can be sold inTower Defense

Since it is a Chroma Blook, you are not given it by default. To win this Blook you need to rank in the top 25 of the Potions of Pix’ahlia competition. It is featured in the tower of defense game mode. According to its stats, the Agent Owl is the third and last upgrade in Tower of Defense.

18. Rainbow Astronaut:

Rainbow Astronaut
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOnly one
Rarity Mystical
Drop-RateN/A
Can be obtained fromAwarded (Blooket’s March LUNCH Event)

Blooket’s show’s creators, Tom and Ben, are the ones who officially made this Blook. This Blook has the most letters (with a record of 16) in its name.

It is a red Astronaut but changes colors in hue rotation, such that the red astronaut switches in a gradient to other colors like yellow, blue, green, pink, etc.

When the Rainbow Astronaut is stable, it looks like a red astronaut with rainbow-tinted windows.

Rainbow Astronaut is one of the rarest and most unique Blook in Blooket due to its movement of colors in hue rotation.

This color-changing feature drops it under the category of Mystical rarity Blooks. So, the Blook is graphically inexistent.

Since there is no drop rate for this Blook, obtaining one is extremely rare. Another factor contributing to its rarity is that you cannot unlock it or buy it from any Blooket’s Market box, nor is it offered in any of the Blooket game modes.

Blooket awards this Blook to top Hockey clubs in its LUNCH event which stands for Legendary Universal Never-before-Seen Championships of Hockey. Blooket conducts this event every year in the month of March where participants or clubs have to manage a hockey team to compete in the tournament and earn the trophies.

The top 25 clubs that win the most trophies are given this special Blook called the Rainbow Astronaut. The best thing is that you also get the White Peacock and Tiger Zebra Blooks with this Blook. Please note that this Blook cannot be gained after the LUNCH event has ended.

19. Spooky Mummy Blook:

FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOne
Rarity Mystical
Drop-RateN/A
Can be obtained FromAwarded


The Spooky Mummy is a Chroma Blook and just a recolor and green version of Mummy Blook. In design, this Blook is a strange and frightening Mummy having green color shades on the body and black and white sharp-edged eyes.

Since it is a Chroma Blook, you can not have it by default. This Blook is only awarded to the top 15 players in the contest of Candy which is conducted by Blooket every year at end of October month.

Candy contest is basically a platform where you have to participate in a game similar to Candy Quest with a goal to escape a haunted house by collecting 5 candies.

The top 15 players are not only awarded Spooky Mummy but also given Spooky Ghost and Spooky Pumpkin Blook. If you are a player who likes collecting tokens by selling Blook, then you can sell this Blook and earn 300 tokens.

20. Cyan Astronaut Blook:

Cyan Astronaut
FeaturesCategories
Total in ExistenceOne
Rarity Mystical
Drop-RateN/A
Can be obtained FromAwarded to top 10 in the PAC event
Featured Game modeNone

This Blook has a similar design to the Astronaut Blook. It is a Blook of a Chroma rarity and is one of the 11 colored astronauts of this rarity. Its drop rate hasn’t been specified which means it can only be obtained during PAC event.

Like LUNCH, PAC is an annual event that Blooket organizes. This year’s competition took place on April 25, 2022, and the top 10 finishers of the PAC received Cyan Astronaut awards.

Yes, Cyan astronaut is awarded along with Lime Astronaut to the top 10 finishers in the Pokemon Are Cool (PAC) Event.

PAC is a game created by Blooket’s founder Ben Stewart where the player has to collect the maximum number of Pokemon cards from specific sets, for example, jungle set, fossil set, neo genesis, etc.

Cyan Astronaut has not yet appeared in any Blooket game mode, although there is a chance that it will in the future.

Here is how to get or unlock all the rarest Blooks in Blooket?

We devoted several hours to learn how to get the most difficult Blooks in Blooket. After spending hours researching and trying numerous unsuccessful hacks, we discovered a blooket hack that was 100% effective and enabled us to acquire even the rarest Blooks in the game.

However, this is an indirect technique rather than a direct one that implies you can utilize hack scripts to add a large number of tokens to your Blooket account and then use those tokens to buy Market Box blooks like the Rainbow Panda, Tropical Globe, King of Hearts, Ghost, etc.

After a few unsuccessful attempts, we discovered that we could successfully unlock blooks like Rainbow Panda, Ghost, Astronaut, and Haunted Pumpkin from their irrespective Market menu boxes. Hopefully, you want to do that as well. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.

You Might Also Like: (100% working methods) How to get rainbow Panda Blook in Blooket?

Method1#

We have broken down the first method into two steps for your ease; follow both steps completely to perform the desired task. We promise that if you follow these instructions carefully, getting any Blook will be much simpler for you.

STEP1#

  • Open this page and copy the Github hacking script. Sign up to Github if you can not open the page. Using this code, we will add tokens and open the Market menu box.
  • After copying the code, visit Blooket.com and log in with your account.
  • Click the Market menu icon on the Blooket dashboard. You can navigate directly to the Blooket Market page from here if you are already logged in.
  • Right-click anywhere and select Inspect.
How-to-add-tokens-in-blooket
  • Now double-click the “Console” button.
  • Where the cursor is moving, paste the GitHub code that we have copied. Then press Enter.
  • Now you should see a pop-up notification. Click “OK.”
  • Around 500 tokens will be added to your account when you reload the market page.
  • Collect at least 3000 tokens by repeating the above-given steps. Once you have this many tokens, you can move on to the second step to get the desired task done.

You Might Also Like: 5 Blooket hacks for 2022: (Add tokens, Unlock all blooks, get all answers correct)

STEP2#

Click that specific Market menu box (that contains your favorite Blook) to unlock the book you want. Now spend your money to unlock your rarest Blook that has an extremely little chance of being obtained. We recommend you keep trying to spend tokens to unlock it. We are sure that after a few efforts, you will be able to get your favorite Blook.

In the same way, you can get other rare Blooks like Chroma, legendary, or mystical blooks.

Note: If the aforementioned method does not help you collect sufficient tokens, you can do so by correctly answering each question in a blooket game. We recommend visiting one of our previous posts to collect tokens even faster.

Method2# 

There are also other hacking techniques that can help you get all the Blooks, including the rarest ones. We have written a separate article on how to get all the rarest Blooks in Blooket.

We guarantee that all the methods described in this post (get all blooks in blooket) will 100% work to help you unlock the rarest Blooks in Blooket.

You Might Also Like: 100% Working Blooket codes, Find a live game, & Know how to join a Blooket Game (September 2022-23)

Wrapping Up:

That’s it. These are some rarest Blooks in Blooket that you must get and enjoy your learning experience with Blooket game modes.

We hope the list of Blooks described above helped you understand what is the best and rarest Blook in Blooket and how how to obtain it. If you have any questions, ask us in the comment section given below. Someone from our team of experts will respond to your query as soon as possible. Thanks for reading the post.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *