Shop not working? Shop app not working? The Shop has long been the top online shopping app, allowing you to shop a wide variety of products and brands online.
Its user-friendly interface makes finding what you want easy. But, what if the app fails to work?
However, lately, there are many people who have reported issues with Shop. And because the issue has been around for so long, they are unable to place orders to buy their favorite brands.
In this article, we’ve broken down the most common Shop app problems to get you back to ordering your favorite trends online, whether you’re a new user or have had trouble recently.
Apart from the fixes, this post also includes the reasons why the Shop app may be not working on your phone, so you won’t make the same mistakes again, which should help you prevent running into the issue again.
To fix the issue, all you need to do is recognise the exact issue you are experiencing with this online shopping platform before you start debugging it.
Shop is not opening, loading slowly, or the server is down? How to fix it.
There could be a few reasons why your Shop app isn’t working. Maybe the server is down, or maybe the app is just loading slowly due to the bad internet connection.
Here are a few things you can try to fix the problem:
Start by checking whether your device is compatible with Shop. The app requires iOS 11.0 or later to run.
If you are running the operating system below than the required on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you should upgrade it. Otherwise, the app won’t work.
Fix1# Restart your phone and app:
Your device or app might need a reboot in order for everything to work properly again. Try restarting your phone and app again.
Sometimes all it takes is a fresh start to get things working again.
For the best results, close all other open apps running in background before opening the Shop again.
Fix2# Check your internet connection:
If you’re experiencing slowness while browsing through the site or app, make sure that you have a strong internet connection, and it is not malfunctioning.
Ensure that your Wi-Fi is ON and has a good signal, or if you’re using mobile data, make sure that it’s not running out of data.
Fix3# Reset Network Settings:
Reset your network settings to ensure that there is no network problem preventing the Shop from loading.
This will delete any network-related settings that may be causing the problem.
To do this;
- Go to Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Network Settings.
- You’ll need to enter the passcode to confirm this action. Once done, try connecting to a known Wi-Fi or cellular provider again.
Fix4# Turn ON Background App Refresh:
Background app refresh uses up battery life because it constantly refreshes apps even when they’re closed or no longer being used by you.
Turning on background app refresh will help fix performance issues as well as save battery life. To turn on the background app refresh,
- Go into Settings.
- Tap General.
- Then, tap Background App Refresh and toggle ON this feature (It should show green instead of white).
Fix5# Clear App Caches:
Corrupt cache files or an excessive number of caches saved in an app may result in a loading error.
Clearing the app cache will remove these buggy and unnecessary files, freeing up space so the app can perform faster. To do so,
- Go to “Settings.”
- Tap “General.”
- Now, tap “iPhone Storage.”
- Then tap OFFLOAD App Caches.
- Afterward, check if the issue persists by launching the app again.
Fix6# Sync Time and Date settings:
If your time and date settings are incorrect, the app may not load properly.
To fix this, go to your device’s Settings app and make sure the time and date are correct.
Fix7# Delete and Reinstall the app:
After the iOS update, the Shop app may become corrupted, try deleting and reinstalling it to see if it fixes your issue.
- To do so, first close the app completely.
- Now, go to the home screen, tap, and hold Shop until you find an X icon.
- To delete, tap the X icon and confirm the deletion.
- Now go to the app store or Google play store and search for the Shop app.
- Download it again and install it on your device.
- It may take a little bit to download but once it does, you should have access to your shopping app.
Fix8# Check if the site is down?
The website might be down which means that the app won’t load either.
To check if the site is still up, use an online website like DownDetector which checks a variety of different sites for errors.
Type the URL into the search bar and it will tell you whether or not it is down. If it says that the site is down, try again later.
You Might Also Like: Shein not working?
Shop won’t let me sign in or have account-related issues.
There could be a few reasons why the Shop app isn’t working for you. Here are a few things you can try:
Fix1# Review login credentials:
Check that the username and password you are entering are correct and that there are no typos.
Fix2# Check your internet connection:
Make sure you have a strong and fast internet connection, as this will help speed up your experience with the Shop app and provide less interruption when using it.
Try loading a page on your browser to check if your internet connection is slow.
If it is taking more than five seconds, your internet connection is malfunctioning.
(If connected to Wi-Fi) We recommend restarting your router and modem to see if this fixes the problem.
Try turning the airplane on and off (if using cellular data) to see if that helps.
Fix3# Clear app caches:
When you use an app for too long without updating or refreshing, the information stored in its cache may cause log-in and other related errors.
- To clear these temporary files out of app storage,
- Open Settings from your device’s home screen.
- Then, select General.
- Scroll down until you find “iPhone Storage.”
- Find Shop and tap on it.
- To clear caches, tap OFFLOAD App.
- Doing so will make it possible for the app to load properly.
Fix4# Restart Content & Privacy settings:
You can try restarting Content & Privacy settings by going to your iPhone’s Settings menu.
This may give any personal content access to the required permissions needed for the application to work properly.
- Go to your Settings.
- Tap Screentime.
- Tap on “Content & Privacy Restrictions.”
- To turn it OFF and ON again, slide the toggle.
Fix5# Try restarting location services:
If you’re using the Shop app while moving, not at home, it needs your location for different reasons.
The app may not log in unless you turn on location services.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap “Location Services.”
- Make sure that “Location Services is ON.”
- Scroll down to find the app.
- Tap the app and select “Always” or “While Using the App.”
Fix6# Try disabling Content blocking Extensions & settings:
Content blocking extensions or settings are things that block ads and trackers, but they can also cause issues with other apps and websites.
If you have content blocking extension/settings enabled, try disabling it to see if that fixes your issue. To do so:
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and select Safari.
- Tap General, then Content Blockers.
- Disable any blockers listed as On or Enabled.
- Now, go back to General settings and then select Extensions.
- By using the toggle next to each extension, you can turn it off.
Fix7# Factory reset your phone:
You’ve probably heard about factory resetting your phone, but it can also be helpful when trying to fix bugs in apps.
Factory resetting wipes all data from your device and allows you to set up a fresh operating system.
This includes any account information, settings, or apps that are saved on your phone.
By factory resetting your device, you can essentially start over with an iOS device and try setting up it again.
Make sure to back up your iPhone to iCloud, before performing a factory reset.
This way, you’ll have your photos and videos backed up. To do so on iOS:
- From the Home Screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap “Erase all content and settings.”
- Wait for your phone to reboot.
You Might Also Like: Zara Not working?
Shop app keeps crashing/freezing or showing a blank/white/ blank screen error?
If you’re seeing a blank, white or black screen when using the Shop app, it means the app has become corrupted.
This can happen for a number of reasons, but most often it’s because of a problem with the code or data in the app.
There are a few things you can try to fix this issue:
Fix1# Try closing the Shop and other background running apps;
The shop app may get stuck on a white, black, or blank screen after prolonged use.
It’s also possible that one of the buggy apps is causing the issue. You can resolve this by closing Shop and any other programs running in the background,
- Double-click the Home button at the bottom of your iPhone to bring up the recently Used Apps list.
- Swipe your finger right to left or vice versa to find Shop.
- Then, swipe up on the app’s preview from the bottom of your phone’s screen to the upside (the opposite direction from which you would scroll) to close.
- Similarly, close all other programs.
Fix2# Make sure you are connected to a stable internet connection:
Test other apps to see if they work without interruption.
If other apps are also experiencing the problem, your internet connection is unstable. Restarting your device may resolve the problem.
Fix3# Clear app caches:
Deleting cache files could also be a solution to fixing the problem.
- Open Settings and tap General.
- Tap “iPhone Storage.”
- Then select Shop in storage.
- Tap the OFFLOAD app button and then Confirm the action.
Fix4# Update OS;
If none of these solutions have worked, we recommend upgrading your iOS to the latest version.
In most cases, the apps tend to crash or stuck on a white black, or blank screen when your phone is running on a corrupted OS. How to update your OS, follow these steps:
- Open the settings on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and go to General.
- Select Software Update.
- Choose Automatic Updates.
- Turn on download iOS Updates.
- Then, turn on Install iOS Update.
Fix5# Delete and reinstall the Shop:
There is a possibility that the OS upgrade corrupted the applications installed on your phone, may this have happened with Shop.
This can be fixed by deleting the current version of the Shop app and installing the updated version.
- To do this, go to the home screen of your device and hold down on the Shop app icon until it starts shaking.
- Next, press the X symbol that appears on top of the app to delete it.
- Once done, go to the app store to search for the Shop app and download it again.
You Might Also Like: Fashion Nova Not working?
Having problem installing or updating Shop?
If you’re having trouble installing or upgrading Shop, it could be due to a few different things.
First, make sure your device is running iOS 11.0 or later, if it is running OS -below this, you won’t be able to update or download the app.
If you meet this requirement, follow the fixes given below:
Fix1# Check your internet connection:
Unless you have a fast and stable internet connection, you will not be able to download or update Shop. Be sure that the wifi signal is strong before continuing.
Fix2# Restart your device:
Your device may be acting up and restarting it should help fix any problems that are preventing the installation of or upgrade to Shop. Try rebooting before moving on to another solution below.
Fix3# Uninstall apps in sequence:
Sometimes if an app is crashing during the installation process, removing other apps can help resolve the issue- this is called solving by uninstalling. Start with less important apps first (i.e., games) until you find which one is causing the issue.
Fix4# Make sure you have enough space available on your device: The space on your device must be at least 1GB for you to install Shop.
The app requires about 84.2 MB of space for itself, so if there’s not enough free space left over after the initial requirements are met, you won’t be able to install or upgrade Shop.
Delete apps, audio/videos, document files, and images from your device’s storage that you no longer need.
You Might Also Like: Amazon not working on iPhone?
How to fix Shop not working on Chrome or other browsers?
There are a few things you can try if Shop is not working on Chrome or another browser; they are:
- Check if the site is down using sites like Downdetector or Website Planet.
- Restart your phone.
- Check your internet connection or try connecting to another Wi-Fi network.
- Clear browsing data.
- On Chrome- Three-line icon at the top right corner> History>Clear browsing data>Clear Data.
- Try in Incognito Mode. [On Chrome: Three-line icon>Open in Incognito Window.
- Try on another browser or device.
Contact Customer support:
When nothing appears to fix your issue with Shop, contacting customer support is the last resort.
If you have trouble with Shop, reach out to their customer service. They can help troubleshoot the issue.
You can reach them by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-866-420-1709.
If none of the customer service representatives is unable to help, kindly visit their help center page to look up answers to frequently asked questions.
Hopefully, these steps will help you in fixing the issue of the Shop not working.
As always, if these steps don’t work for you, please let us know by sending us a message through our Facebook page or through the comment section given below. We’ll be happy to help you out with your query!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. 1 Shop app tracking not updating?
Ans: Try the following if Shop is not updating tracking;
- Restart your phone and application.
- Check your internet connection.
- Make sure that the storage on your smartphone is not full. If it is already full, clear off some space by eliminating the items you no longer need.
- Clear app Caches.
Q. 2 Shop app not importing orders?
Ans: You could get in touch with customer service to file a complaint if Shop is not importing orders.