With the iOS 15 update, the users will no longer be able to see the direct feature to show the battery percentage on iPhone 13 and 13 Pro home screens. In earlier releases, Apple has made it possible to check the battery percentage on the display top right corner, next to the charging icon. But, as for iPhone 13 series, you have to make an effort to find out the battery level. Thereby, the quester needs to consider some hacks around it to get that feature back on the home screen on iOS 15. Let’s come across each of the methods separately to obtain desired results.
However, checking the battery level is one of the most crucial things the user has to look at while operating an iPhone, as it indicates the percentage of power left on your cell phone to run so that you can make it charge again on time.
Fortunately, Apple has privileged users with the choice to directly know the percentage of battery power remaining on their handsets, including for the iOS 15 models. But the way to figure out the battery percentage for iPhone 13 and successive Pro models is quite different.
Here are 3 simple methods to show battery percentage on iPhone 13 and 13 Pro.
Method#1. Add Widget on the Home Screen:
Follow the below-given steps:
- Firstly, press & hold down the app icon for a few seconds till the action panel pops out.
- Now Select Edit home Screen.
- Once you do that, tap on the “+” icon in the left corner.
- Next, Scroll down till the ‘Batteries’ menu appears and tap that.
- Swipe left and find widgets to add to the home screen. Hit up the ”Add Widget” to select one.
- Next, hold and drag the Battery Widget to place it anywhere on the home screen.
- Lastly, click ‘Done in the top right corner of the screen.
- View the charging Widget every time when it is required to know the power left on the iOS 15 battery.
Recommended Post: How to fast charge iPhone without buying a charger?
Method#2. Swipe Down the Wi-Fi icon:
The other way around for checking the battery percentage on the iPhone is through the control center.
- Just slide down the screen on your phone to launch the control center.
- Now, you can successfully check the battery level of your device next to the battery icon.
Method#3. Connect your iPhone with a charger:
Lastly, you can plug in your smartphone on charging mode using a charger. As you plug in a charger, the charging icon starts showing up the battery percentage.
That’s there to it. That’s how you can show a battery percentage on iOS 15 smartphones. We’ve curated simple steps that you can use and solve your issue. If you’ve further questions, kindly ask in a comment down below.
Recommended Post: How to change IMEI on iPhone without jailbreaker/Computer?