Navigating through the web pages or playing a movie/game on your brand new iPhone 13, you realize there’s something important that you should capture by taking a screenshot of it. Like an image, an article, or a moment in the movie that you want to save in picture form so that you can double-check it at any time.
However, getting a full-page image shot on a mobile phone is a little easy work, also it doesn’t involve a lot of steps. But before I share these hacks I would like to request you to stick with us till the end of this article.
Method1# Take Engaging Screenshot on iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro. 13 Pro Max:
- Open the Safari or other relevant browser you use. Then, go to the website or app you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now, Press and release the Volume and Power button together to take the traditional full and one-page screencast.
- Once you do this, following the sound of the camera shutters the screen turns white for a while. Then you can see the preview of the captured screen image on the lower left side, hit it.
- Here’s your one-page simple screen capture.
- Then, press ‘Full-Page’ option to open the full page screenshot. Swipe it up and down to see the full page screen grab.
At the top of the page, there are tools that help you create a more appealing picture than now, like a crop and a turned arrow icon which you can utilize to readjust and edit the shot image.
To change the extracted image size, press the image Preview > Drag Screenshot blue borderline to change its shape > right after the editing is completed tap Done to save the picture. Here you can Save PDF to Files.
If a vague image is arrested that you don’t like, delete it from the panel by tapping the Delete screenshot option. If you want to continue editing the shot picture a little more, hit Cancel.
Method2# Capture an image without using side buttons
Over here the lifesaver is the AssistiveTouch that would help you to get the intended task done. To enable assistive touch follow the below-given steps
- Go to the ‘Settings’.
- Now, scroll down and Press ‘Accessibility’.
- Then, tap the ‘Touch’ option.
- After that, hit ‘AssistiveTouch’ and then turn the toggle on.
- Below here, you can set up a Custom Action like Single-tap, Double-tap, or long-press. Like If you choose the long-press action, while arresting a screenshot you will need to press the Assessitive touch for a few seconds.
- Now, tap on the Screenshot option. Each time when you long-press the assistive touch it will capture a screenshot for you.
Method#3 Use ‘Back-Tap’ feature to Take Screenshot on iOS 15 Smartphones
Back tap is one such Apple feature that enables you to execute any specified task by tapping twice or thrice on the back of the phone. Let’s get started to activate the back tap for taking the screenshot.
- Go to Settings.
- Now, tap on Accessibility.
- Then, tap on the ‘Touch‘ option.
- Afterward, scroll down and turn on the Back-tap.
- Lastly select one from Double tap, or triple-tap. Then choose Screenshot action.
- Whenever you want to shot a picture of the display, make a double or triple tap on the back of the phone, it will automatically capture the image of whatever your display is showing.
Recommended Post: How to screen record on your Apple Phone 13